MCS welcomes participation from members of the community who want to support its work. There are multiple ways to become involved with MCS:
- Make a tax-deductible contribution.
- Support MCS through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) by designating #38517)
- Hold a fundraising event to support MCS
- Participate in MCS programs as a parent, facilitator, language interpreter or translator.
- Serve as an intern.
- Volunteer time and skills in support of MCS' programs.
Donations can be mailed to:
Multicultural Community Service
2437 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
Donations by credit card can be made by calling (202) 238-9355.